PHOTOS - Post your lionsteel pictures here!

IMG-1515.jpg

How do you like it? I have the same one but with Santos scales.
Love it. Perfect centering, no blade play. Great fit and finish. Fir the price it’s hard to beat. I originally ordered a Sanyo’s wood one from a dealer that was on sale for $86. Got an email that it was actually out of stock but they had the cf version they would send me instead. Considering it was $50 more for the cf version I’m happy that I got it for tge $86. Great knife and really happy with the dealers customer service.

Love it. Perfect centering, no blade play. Great fit and finish. Fir the price it’s hard to beat. I originally ordered a Sanyo’s wood one from a dealer that was on sale for $86. Got an email that it was actually out of stock but they had the cf version they would send me instead. Considering it was $50 more for the cf version I’m happy that I got it for tge $86. Great knife and really happy with the dealers customer service.
I feel the same. I’m really happy with it too. Granted my Slipjoint collection is still relatively small, so I don’t have as many comparisons as some of you guys here. Still, I think LS hit the nail on the head with the BM2. The combination between modern and traditional is just right imho. Edge retention seems to be alright too. Or what would you say? I only own one other blade in M390, can’t really make a decent comparison.

I feel the same. I’m really happy with it too. Granted my Slipjoint collection is still relatively small, so I don’t have as many comparisons as some of you guys here. Still, I think LS hit the nail on the head with the BM2. The combination between modern and traditional is just right imho. Edge retention seems to be alright too. Or what would you say? I only own one other blade in M390, can’t really make a decent comparison.

I have my had a chance to use it yet. I’ve heard that Lionsteels m390 was a bit on the softer side but I’ve also heard that they have since addressed and fixed that issue. I guess only time will tell….

Back