Pic Request: Wharncliffs

Well as much as I love the warnies I am smitten by the skinner but it makes since though, using the custom blades as a possible test run for full scale production. Hmm maybe we can provide Rick and Rob with some incentive with more custom style blade love threads. And if that doesn't work does anyone know what they like to drink? ;)

Well as much as I love the warnies I am smitten by the skinner but it makes since though, using the custom blades as a possible test run for full scale production. Hmm maybe we can provide Rick and Rob with some incentive with more custom style blade love threads. And if that doesn't work does anyone know what they like to drink? ;)

This is why the fantasy thread exists...post your wants without formal request. They are already über busy with just the current selection of items.

Here is a shot of Mrs Hinderer's EDC
orig.jpg

A later shot of her knife with the addition of some dog paws
orig.jpg

This pic was taken moments after the first XM-24 wharnie blade was profiled.
orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

One of the 3 prototype TDI's
orig.jpg

Last edited:
I have very few wharnie pictures, and have not owned a folder...YET. If this production wharnie comes to fruition that everyone is talking about, I'll have to carry one for "testing purposes"! :D

Testing purposes?....I'd carry one for most every conceivable purpose and use "testing" as an excuse.

Just putin' it out there.

Oh and thanks Chem for the link, seems like I missed that one. You know what instead of using regular search engines I might just email you for pics and info. You are always in the know :D

Thanks Rob! Those pics are AMAZING. And I now have a new screen saver...:thumbup:

Untitled by maprik, on Flickr

Last edited:
Oh and thanks Chem for the link, seems like I missed that one. You know what instead of using regular search engines I might just email you for pics and info. You are always in the know :D

Always glad to help! Give me a shout anytime! :)

So, the video encourages public outcries for a production Warnie. I'm thinking why not post words like "Production Warncliffe" here (and often) to help bring more awareness to this want.???

So, that said...

Production Warnie....PLEASE!

I would sell all of my other non-Hinderer knives to get a PRODUCTION WHARNIE!!!!!

Back