Picture Thread

That was my old knife. It just never knocked the mud turtle out of top spot. Just prefer saber, probably what I should've gone with when I ordered that one. It's kinda like a Rule 9, bushcraft special.

Coolio, I wanted to try the scandivex.

Dug up an old family picture with the R9 scandi in there. Kind of eye opening how many of these I've traded away or sold off the last year, even all of my designs and prototypes John made for me. Suppose that's the point of a knife business though, to sell knives. You'll be hard pressed to pry the mud turtle or S30V element hunter from my collection though. Those are forever knives. And the deluxe hurley creek.
SOerMQdl.jpg

Dug up an old family picture with the R9 scandi in there. Kind of eye opening how many of these I've traded away or sold off the last year, even all of my designs and prototypes John made for me. Suppose that's the point of a knife business though, to sell knives. You'll be hard pressed to pry the mud turtle or S30V element hunter from my collection though. Those are forever knives. And the deluxe hurley creek.
SOerMQdl.jpg

The knives mentioned above
1m01LYUl.jpg

And I always fail to give my clipped CBK love despite being one of the most used JK's as it stays in the kitchen. I'm hoping it makes it to the Michigan UP this year again after taking a year off for the baby. It's a darn fine camp kitchen knife.
PuusAkgl.jpg

That was my old knife. It just never knocked the mud turtle out of top spot. Just prefer saber, probably what I should've gone with when I ordered that one. It's kinda like a Rule 9, bushcraft special.

hey all, recently had to pull out some tools because some of my Knives needed work, and decided to force a Patina on my one and only EDC pocket fixed blade (left), made me think of yall and I had to check in

So, here's how it started, if you remember the JK pooka's

tGLTtyY.jpg

how It's going
ZkoIW0u.jpg

hey all, recently had to pull out some tools because some of my Knives needed work, and decided to force a Patina on my one and only EDC pocket fixed blade (left), made me think of yall and I had to check in

So, here's how it started, if you remember the JK pooka's

tGLTtyY.jpg

how It's going
ZkoIW0u.jpg
The man the myth the legend has returned

Thank you, John. She was a shelter dog, so this was the first time out camping together and she did great. The Hiker’s Backup is very useful, I use it quite a bit, including camping.

Back