Pictures of Flecther Knives do not do them justice!

whitty

Dealer / Materials Provider
So I had a good customer and a big time knife collector/lover come in the store late today. He came with a specific knife in mind. During his time at the shop he picked up the Delta-4MKII and asked me what it was. When I told him it was a Fletcher Knife he was a bit taken aback. He had looked at them on my site along with on here with Dylan's sales threads. He said, what I have said a ton of times before. Pictures do not do Dylan's knives justice. There is no way through a picture that you can get a feel for the handle, the size and the weight. He was blown away by the feel of it. After holding the MKII for about 30 seconds his game plan completely changed. I feel sure this will not be his last Fletcher Knives purchase as he said he now knows why we sell them. I am excited with my little shop that I will at least be able to get Dylan's knives in the hands of a few more knife fanatics! For those of you out there that have them, help spread the word. Show them to your friends and let them hold them! The more people we all get hooked the more knives and designs Dylan will have to make!

Whitty

Yes sir I was! And the next one might be the hatchula that thing was lite! And would make one heck of a chopper! Glad I got to stop by now to see what I can part with to get the next one! LoL

I agreed with that. In my opinion the photos shown in usamadeblade.com will be much better if they are larger (current size x 4) and brighter. In this way the details of the knives can be shown to us better. For your kind consideration ^_^

Dylan's handles are really nice! Got a lightly used Delta 5 off the exchange which arrived today. The handle works with so many grips and my pictures sure can't capture how nice they are.

Back