• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pirate Folder

Been messin with this design for awhile and finally finished one.

Linerlock, 3.5" blade, Damascus (1084/15N20 59-60 Rc), Fossil walrus ivory (rare orange), 4" closed, Solid lockup, Very smooth action and positive detent (snaps closed), Blade centered. Price; $1800 Paypal (no fees); info@sunfishforge.com, check or money order. Shipped Express Mail overnight in a leather Bills Custom Case. Looks like we got this one SOLD Thanks!

Thanks for lookin!

walrusfolder1.jpg

walrusfolder2.jpg

walrusfolder5.jpg

walrusfolder6.jpg

walrusfolder4.jpg

Last edited:
Like the design Don! Color on the Ivory is very pleasing.

Is the blade hollow or flat ground?

Ken

I see you haven't forgotten how to make folders :D

That is just so good. Love the design.

Looks great! Don has dialed it up another notch. Make more folders!

Last edited:
Buy it Campbell. And leave it to me in your will. not that I want anything bad to happen to you.

Avast, me hearties, thar's a fine knife if ever'n I seen one...

Don,

When I first saw the knife in Custom forum, I was blown away. Your work is always a pleasure to see.

Btw, how long does it take for you to forge the blade and the parts.

God Bless

Kidwholaughs, I usually forge for 3 or 4 days at a time and wind up with enough damascus for 6 or 8 folders and maybe a bowie or two.

Mike, I hope this one sells, so I can make more folders. Would be a shame if I had to just make bowies ;)

Thanks folks!

Don,
I love it, boy oh boy do I wish I could say I could take it. Every Pirate ought to have one just like that. :)
Jim

Just stunning Don. Very cool lines and blade grind top it off.

Argh...'at's one fine foldin' cutlass ya' have there!
Nearly as nice folded as open, with the blade and handle so artfully shaped.
Yeah, you've got to keep making folders, 'cause I'm thinking hocking Granny's gold teeth just to get one!

CP

Back