Pitdog !

I'm still here, and I often wondered what happened to you. As I recall, you did have a rather serious "medical episode".....
Glad to hear you are still kickin.
Still roaming the Vancouver Island countryside?
Cheers mate !

Hey Pit! I'm not here often, but the place is about the same as when you were last here, bits of drama, buckets of hurt feelings, and lots of sharp and shiny things. You'll still see a few old names around, a few guys have logged off of this mortal coil, but yeah, not much has changed.

I remember your threads from way, way back when you were Pitman hahaha.

You were the most skilled person with a swamp rat neck knife and a used up ferro rod ever

Hey guys I used to go by Pitdog on here many years ago but forgot my password and my email had changed so I’m back with my Instagram name. Just wondered how many are still around from back then ?
Hey Pit, I'm not on as much as I use to be but welcome back! TuffChuffer? What the story behind that? 🤣

Pitdog! Good to see you back here. I don’t check in as much as I used to.

I am glad to see you checking in. I always enjoyed your posts. I hope you and yours are doing well and I hope you’re still hitting the trails and enjoying the outdoors.

You had terrible taste in knives and I hope you’ve grown out of that. If not, we won’t hold it against you 😁😉.

Hey Pit, good to see you here. Hope you're still getting out and about on dayhikes.

Good to see you! I am pretty sure the mods can take care of your forgotten password issue. Did you try to reach them?

Mikel

I seem to recall you had a thread many years ago on about “one knife for everything”. With lots of pics in use. I think it was pitdog. Really enjoyed that

I for sure remember year. Funny thing is I haven't logged in in a couple of years, and just happened to find this post. The good ole days.......

Back