Playa Hatin'

How about a little Snody Hatin'
Fugawee Style

mikesgay.jpg

Funny. Even if he was....I'll bet the girl in the photo could make him switch. Nice pic! :thumbup:

This user shakes head,,,,,,,,,,,, I suppose that's better than the hateful shit I read on a forum that I'm glad I'm NOT a member of. People (and i'm using this term loosely), who type out as much hate as was posted must have no quality of life, wotsoeva. Nothing better to do but send loathesome spew, directed torwards someone they don't know, and I'm willing to bet,,,,have never handled the person's skillful work!!!!!!!!! I feel pity for them,,,,,,, cuz they can't possibly be living life to the fullest,,,,,, and they only feel good when their tryin to make others feel bad!!!!!!! ,,,,,,, in a word LOSERS !!!!!!!,,,,,,and on another note,,,,,bet their knife collections suck too !!!!!!!!!!!

Ta hell wiv em Mike ,,,,,,, morons are best ignored !!!!!

Somebody just told me she was holding up a sign in the picture... Didn't even notice that. She looks sort of like a younger prettier Gina Gershon.

And where's that virtual knife show? I need me some new sharpies.

Looks cute, but why the "guido duck lips" face pout?

I don’t know, I still see thousands of miles under the hood.
That pout could due to the fact she’s sitting on something.
Uncomfortable I suppose. :barf:

BTW: Great remark. Ya know the gay thing. So fresh and original.
Think that one up yourself did ya? :yawn:
C1

Last edited:
She's got what we call "monkey lips" here in Va.:D

File that under...

Real Talk.:D

Nah ,,,,,,,,,,, that's an involuntary muscle reaction that occurs after sucking a basketball through 300 yards of garden hose

Back