Please turn out the lights...

glockman99

RIP Dann, you were a good guy.
I noticed that the last post here at the REKAT Forum was on 08/10/01. Am I the only one left standing?.:(.

So,...Will the last person here, please lock the doors, and turn-out the lights?...:eek:.:(.:eek:.

i realy wanted a bt d2 plain edged sifu until i saw how dead this place was and how rekat treats its fans. i dont want to buy a knife from a company i dont even know exists.:eek: :confused:

I wouldn't say that, Dann. Plenty of us still love our Rekats! I don't think Cold Steel is going out of business, and they started and stopped their forum in about a month. These people focus on producing their product and don't really have someone like Ron over at SOG, or Sal at Spyderco. I love my sifu's, carnivours and my fang. There are plenty available in distribution, and until someone like Christina says otherwise, I think Rekat's here for a while.

Hank:cool:

I'm hoping that some intensive R&D is going on. What would you guys like? How about a smaller, lightning fast version of the Warrior...a DA Sifu...maybe a blending of east and west with a persian influenced fighting Bowie in D-2...a short sword with about a 19-22 inch blade....or should I hope, Wakatan!!
Stay Safe,
Clyde

I'd STILL like to have a DA Sifu, with a "Spyderco hole", and an ambidextrous rolling-lock "slider" (blade-release thingy), along with a pocket-clip that is reversable!.;).
...That would be one TOTALLY AWESOME knife!.:eek:.

They were working on a lighter (but same size) Warrior, but I guess that one didn't make it to production...:(.

I wouldn't reach for the light switch yet.

REKAT is a smaller company with one Helluvalotta fans wanting their product.
The folks may well be working overtime to meet demand and just have no time to tend to this forum too.

Maybe a longtime devotee Forumite here could step up as moderator.

Of course, his/her knowledge of the product would have to be concise and impeccable.

i check out this forum daily, stopped posting cuz no 1 else was - i wish rekat the best, and hope they are doing r&d work, i offered to moderate this forum for free, serve as a 'middleman' between rekat and the forum, answer q's about email addy's, phone #'s, new products, said i would do it for a chance to BUY a prototype, etc something cool every now and again and never heard a word from them - i emailed christina and bob too, i think - anyway i dont know what to say, we could use this as our 'personal' forum i guess, for semi private posts etc lol - anyway i hope all is well w/them, i am certainly a fan.....check out my 'handle

sifu #1

Rawhide,

ANY of those would be waaaaaaaaaaay cool.

'Course anything of the Warrior lineage gets my first vote!

Originally posted by glockman99
I'd STILL like to have a DA Sifu, with a "Spyderco hole", and an ambidextrous rolling-lock "slider" (blade-release thingy), along with a pocket-clip that is reversable!.;).
...That would be one TOTALLY AWESOME knife!.:eek:.
With a wave!

Back