Polaris in the house

Scott, that was super fast shipping, thank you! Very nice coming home from a blah work Monday and finding a new knife. This thing feels great in hand, it is much more substantial than I thought it would be. It has a nice fat handle which I love. The black liners are really nice touch too :thumbup: Really looking forward to getting it outside.

yup, that is the one i have been eying. it looks great. i have been dying to see a spine shot of it. i also prefer the more hand-filling handles. looks super comfy. can't wait to see some in-use pics! ;)

to summarize...wowww. :D

congrats on your new knife T. :thumbup:

yup, that is the one i have been eying. it looks great. i have been dying to see a spine shot of it. i also prefer the more hand-filling handles. looks super comfy. can't wait to see some in-use pics! ;)

to summarize...wowww. :D

congrats on your new knife T. :thumbup:

Thanks man! I already can't put it down. Used it in the kitchen to prep dinner, and it handles really nice. I always like using a new knife in the kitchen to get a feel for it, plus my woods knives end up cutting a lot of food anyway!

Awesome tknife! Thank you! Even though it was designed as a bushcraft knife and has really been used as such, I have alot of people telling me how well it does as a hunting knife. IMO, the spearpoint blade is the most versitile blade shape for all things outdoors.
Enjoy my friend!
Scott

I traded one to Andster2. Scott had one with natural micarta and CPM154 blade that was calling my name. Maybe after this furlough is over. Andy, why did I trade mine to you again????? :confused:

Yup I am a sucker for natural Micarta, that's what really drew me to this one :thumbup: The scales are shaped just right too, very comfy!

Might be the same one, all I can see on lunch are the red x's. I'll take a look at my phone. Great knife if it is.

It looks like Micarta but I'm not positive, maybe Scott will chime in.

Nice blade tknife. I love the Polaris. Its a very nice edc fixed blade, extremely stout and controllable. Your knife looks pretty freaking awesome. I like that natural over black micarta.

Scott- Those laminated, multiple colored, layered scales are bad ass. Just saying

Nice blade tknife. I love the Polaris. Its a very nice edc fixed blade, extremely stout and controllable. Your knife looks pretty freaking awesome. I like that natural over black micarta.

Scott- Those laminated, multiple colored, layered scales are bad ass. Just saying

I really like them too. From the pic on Scott's storefront, I just thought they were natural Micarta. But the black was a nice surprise! I definitely love the whole feel of the knife. It's nice and stout but compact and super easy to carry and use.

Hope you put it to good use tknife. Alot of guys are telling me the Polaris excells as a hunting knife also.
Scott

That's a really sweet handle combo, I just picked one up a few weeks ago, o1 black canvas over red linen. Been using it in the kitchen every day on apples and such. Developing a nice patina.

Back