Polaris Rocks!! Skookum Killer!! HA!!

[video=youtube;GdW1c_sZuS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdW1c_sZuS0[/video]

Thank you Scott and KE this is a Bad Arse knife!!

As always great video! I have been wanting a Polaris for sometime, and now I think I need one! Never thought of using just the Locust bark that way.

Nice blade and nice work! Makes me want a Polaris, even though I just got my deer creek lol!

Outstanding video and knife.I need to save up and get one of them.It would go well with my other 2 Gossman knives!!! Thanks for the pictures they really compliment the video!

Thank you brother! I'll check out the vid tomorrow on my laptop at the shop. Can't watch vids on my home PC.
Scott

I assume that is a neck carry sheath?

Can we get a pic of the knife in sheath hanging around your neck?

Of course you can omit / black out your face for PERSEC -- I was wondering the size relationship of the knife to your chest.

Thanks!

-Stan

I assume that is a neck carry sheath?

Can we get a pic of the knife in sheath hanging around your neck?

Of course you can omit / black out your face for PERSEC -- I was wondering the size relationship of the knife to your chest.

Thanks!

-Stan

Yes neck carry.

I get some pics up tonignt(Polaris to UNK).
THANKS

More in use vid.

[video=youtube;eHK0nushPCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHK0nushPCQ[/video]

THANKS

Thanks for posting the pics and vids. If you come to Gosstoberfest, you'll have to school me with the bowdrill. I've been practicing but could use some pointers.
Scott

Thank you jcl-MD!

Those neck carry pics are making me want to spend money that I don't have right now!

:D

-Stan

I'm glad the design works as well for you as it does for me. It is still one of my favorite go to blades and one of mine rides permanently in my truck. Scott's blades kick ass.

I'm glad the design works as well for you as it does for me. It is still one of my favorite go to blades and one of mine rides permanently in my truck. Scott's blades kick ass.

Thanks Kevin !

It's a great design!!

Some really nice curls! I also like the neck sheath ;)...

My Polaris did yard work last weekend, touched up really nice.

Back