Pop up shop?

Hi Bladeforumites :) Been a while since I've been afoot. A question: I have a LOT of high end knives that I'd like to sell to acquire, well, other knives. I was thinking of setting up a "Pop up shop" on my own. What level of membership will I need on BladeForums to make folks aware of the link to that if I build it? It'll be there and gone in hopefully a few months... but with so many items, I want to put them up ONCE and then sell. I'm not a retailer and it's taken me years to get the time to consider doing this. I'm open to other options as well, as long as it's not fleabay. Thanks! A

I don't know that there is a perfectly fitting solution for you. Someone with a bit more insight might be able to chime in and help.

A Gold membership, at minimum, is required in order to sell items from your collection. If you do that, you will need to repost your sales thread(s) in the appropriate categories (fixed vs. folding, etc.) every two weeks in order to get the exposure until they sell (there is no "bumping to top").

If you have or want to build a website that you can link to from here, then I am pretty sure you will be required to purchase a Dealer level membership since that is the only way you can link to offsite sales items (unless, of course, you are linking to other supporting dealers).

I also think it would be a dealer membership, but I would check with Spark to make sure all is ok.

Thanks gents, I'll await the go ahead for what sounds like a Dealer Membership. AD

Back