• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Possible Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

hapasnyper

Gold Member
Just sold something about a week ago, to a weird address
Wadham BSPEZMMM
13822 NE Airport Way , Portland , Oregon , 97251-9614

Well anyway buyer claims package not delivered and was delivered to a PO box according to usps. I put out a missing package tracking on the USPS site and they say that it was delivered as addressed to a third party shipper. Then I search the address on google and find tons of scam related pages on this address. Some seller on ebay had the same exact thing happen and the buyer stated that the package was not delivered and delivered instead to a PO box(just like what my buyer is stating).

Here are some pics from usps, and the pages relating to this address I found on google.

That looks like a third party shipping service that forwards packages internationally. Was the transaction a Bladeforums transaction? Because even eBay would consider that a completed transaction since the package was delivered to a shipping service. The rest is on them.

If they paid F&F, I wouldn't give it another thought. The buyer knows the risks.

That looks like a third party shipping service that forwards packages internationally. Was the transaction a Bladeforums transaction? Because even eBay would consider that a completed transaction since the package was delivered to a shipping service. The rest is on them.

If they paid F&F, I wouldn't give it another thought. The buyer knows the risks.
Yeah bladeforums transaction. He is just saying that it was not supposed to be delivered to a PO Box like the tracking has marked as delivered. But missing mail search says it was delivered to the third party shipper as addressed. I mainly just want to save my rep on here because have had over 200 positive transactions on here., don't want to refund the guy especially because of the stuff I found when searching the address. Just funny how I had multiple transactions here on Bladeforums over the last few weeks and had no issues, but the one that does seems to be a recurring problem according to google.

I sold an Inkosi to a guy who gave me this address back in december. It didnt get to him but came back to me, return to sender. I reached out to him because i still had his $350, which he never asked for in a refund. He gave me the same address and i had to make 2 different trips to the post office to confirm i was sending it to the right place. The thing is, USPS doesnt deliver to 97251 addresses, had to ship using the ZIP the post office was giving me. In the end, buyer said he recieved the Inkosi and the $350 never left my account. Doesnt really mean anything, but i live an hour or so from PDX, which is near the address in the OP. The deal in the end seemed to be resolved, but that being said, in my only 5 or 6 transactions as a seller, this was definitely the weirdest and most stressful one ive delt with.

I sold an Inkosi to a guy who gave me this address back in december. It didnt get to him but came back to me, return to sender. I reached out to him because i still had his $350, which he never asked for in a refund. He gave me the same address and i had to make 2 different trips to the post office to confirm i was sending it to the right place. The thing is, USPS doesnt deliver to 97251 addresses, had to ship using the ZIP the post office was giving me. In the end, buyer said he recieved the Inkosi and the $350 never left my account. Doesnt really mean anything, but i live an hour or so from PDX, which is near the address in the OP. The deal in the end seemed to be resolved, but that being said, in my only 5 or 6 transactions as a seller, this was definitely the weirdest and most stressful one ive delt with.
Yeah same guy, he just messaged me about what happened with you. Same exact thing. He didn't ask for a refund from me either. I told him I would keep an eye out for the package, if it ends up getting returned. Just definitely a weird transaction and I have had over 200 on here

Sorry for jumping to conclusions, buyer does not seem to want a refund and seems to be totally reasonable. He is just using a proxy shipping address, and I guess there is just a lot of stuff with that address online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back