• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Post Blade Sale

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
I'll be working pictures to try to get my site updated

In the meantime contact me if you see anything,I'll afford a discount.

Lloyd folders on the site ,take 10% off listed prices

I'll be around I hope we can deal , Thanks , -Vince

Please do not over look the Tony Bose / NKCA Swayback knives I currently have 3 available. A $500. donation will get you one . There is no other place to get a T.Bose knife at that price. Your money is going to the NKCA , so this is a great benefit Thank You,-Vince

The next 6 posts will show the newest knives I currently have available from John. These are not on my site & are what is left from his table at Blade. I'll be posting these as I can on my site & here too. But if you'd like one contact me,we can discuss it. I'm not sure of the steel but a bunch have spots here n there so I'm guessing most are 52100 carbon blades & springs. These knives are super quality,and are well worth the asking price.

All these knives are priced as follows :

Shipping included in the States
$287.64 Paypal fee included
$279. U.S. Postal M.O.

They will ship in a leather padded zipper storage case,while supplies last on those . Stag,micarta,wood,bone & mammoth. And last of the 5 groups is a mammoth double blader

Last edited:
Second knife off th bottom,is a magnificent little Norfolk frame type knife with killer stag & spun pins. It has a little side to side pivot wiggle though

DSCN1862_zps6ea9a0f2.jpg

DSCN1864_zps278d7b71.jpg

Last edited:
Top knife SPF's
Middle knife Sold

Bottom > Available

DSCN1866_zps8cba344d.jpg

DSCN1868_zps6e9adfc8.jpg

Last edited:
Top knife on Hold
Bottom knife,the birch Jack,is Sold Thank You

DSCN1874_zpsd4d74cde.jpg

DSCN1876_zpsbd641b6b.jpg

Last edited:
Second from top> on Hold
Third down from top is smooth bone. Faked me out for interior mammoth

DSCN1878_zpsf120c122.jpg

DSCN1879_zps494c255d.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent with question Vince
PM replied Thank You Corey for your purchase.

Charles May,Rick Nowland, Bret Dowell, Wayne Hendrix, Larry Rosi, Dale Howe, Dale Atkerson, Rick Menefee & many others,these are the names of the knife makers I have knives by,on my site. Please take a look,Thank You

Back