Post here if your waiting for a Kershaw or a ZT...

I thought I was going to spend all this money on something else, but I'm now waiting for an Emerson Combat Karambit, a ZT 600, and a ZT 566. Fortunately I don't have to pay for the 566 until the cows come home.

Not waiting for it now per se, but I am waiting to make a deal on a brown Skyline.
High hopes!

Waiting for my 0600 to arrive I ordered from dave...and the 0888MAX and of course 0777. The 0600 should help hold me over I think.:)

I'm now patiently waiting only for the three new ZT Regular Production models hopefully sometime this Summer: 0566, 0801 and 0770CF.

Anything out of the ZT Limited Edition preorders would be gravy but expectations are tempered: 0777, 0888, 0600, 0801CF and 0454.

At some point perhaps the 0300BW and 0560BW.

In about a month's interval since my last post above I've acquired a few more ZTs.

Got one regular production 0801 which turns out to be an OUTSTANDING folder which nobody would think is a ZT! My hats off to KAI for pulling this off at such a relatively affordable price point. Extra kudos are in order but the real gravy will be when people wake up to it. Get them while you can (while the detent on the flipper is just right)!

Lucky enough to get two Limited Edition ZTs as well: 0777 & 0600.

The 0777 just defies the laws of physics and is almost on the threshold of perfection aesthetically & technologically. It broke the bank but I still consider myself lucky to get one just under four figures!

The 0600 as a package is probably the slickest, smoothest, bad-ass & thickest-blade ZT ever. It's a to hell and back kind of folder made for a beefy American James Bond!

Eagerly anticipating both the 0700AL & 0700CF. Sure to be great EDC folders. The 0700CF is sure to be the next major Regular Production hit (following the example of the 0801) for ZT to help diversify its audience.

A major upcoming hit for ZT is sure to be the affordable 0566 with AO for a wider audience ALA 0350 was to the 030x.

Definitely in for 0777M390, 0350M390, 0454 and 0801CF.

If terribly lucky one of the elusive unicorn 0888 or 0888MAX.

Last edited:
ZT 801 but I'm heading out of town so I won't get to play with it until Saturday. Love those pre-orders you forget about!

Waiting on my first ZT - a 0350SW bought from another forum member.

Tracking info says it will be waiting for me in the mailbox this afternoon. It's gonna be a looooong day. :)

Waiting on a Leek at the moment, said it would be here by today and I barely got an email just now saying they barely processed my order and I picked 2 day shipping on Amazon as well, a bit disappointed.

im waiting on a second 0600 and waiting for a 0801 from a forum member.

Last edited:
Going on 2 years of pre-order on the beloved 0777. Got a deposit down for the 0888MAX as well. I'm keeping on eye out for the 0454 and the 0300bw. I'll pounce on those when I can! Oh ZT...how you teach me patience.

Going on 2 years of pre-order on the beloved 0777. Got a deposit down for the 0888MAX as well. I'm keeping on eye out for the 0454 and the 0300bw. I'll pounce on those when I can! Oh ZT...how you teach me patience.

Now I'm just overwhelmed with admiration. 2 years! You are a patient man. I got the 600 today, but I wasn't even on a waiting list for it. Couldn't believe Dave had them in stock. I've been looking for a way to pay back my little brother for the insult of putting up with me as a big brother, so giving him a big ol' pocket knife seemed like a good move. Hope your long wait is over soon.

Back