Post pictures of your Emersons here!

c6a639c93c1d43f28527f71890e4f90f.jpg

knivesunder100.proboards.com

Also Drunkenmaster That's exactly how I feel about my Iron Dragon I wanted one since they first came out but was on the fence and kept missing them until they were sold out . This time when they got more I bought one without hesitation and I'm so glad I did it's one of if not my favorite now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also Drunkenmaster That's exactly how I feel about my Iron Dragon I wanted one since they first came out but was on the fence and kept missing them until they were sold out . This time when they got more I bought one without hesitation and I'm so glad I did it's one of if not my favorite now .

I was on the fence for a while just due to the cost and availability on the second hand market. Then I decided I had to have one, so I jumped on the first on I saw for sale on the forums, no regrets!! :thumbup:

I just wish they'd go into production more often.

I was on the fence for a while just due to the cost and availability on the second hand market. Then I decided I had to have one, so I jumped on the first on I saw for sale on the forums, no regrets!! :thumbup:

I just wish they'd go into production more often.

Yes funds were also one of the reasons for me to because I kept buying other knives lol . The low production models though add more desire to have one and makes ownership that much more enjoyable for me anyway .

Yes funds were also one of the reasons for me to because I kept buying other knives lol . The low production models though add more desire to have one and makes ownership that much more enjoyable for me anyway .

That's true also, makes it more special, cheers!

Back