Post some pics and videos

silenthunterstudios

Slipjoint Addict
Platinum Member
How about some videos or pics of your knives in action? I don't know if you guys wanna see me chopping firewood with my Tusker (true sign of a knife nut, when a chainsaw will do, use a big blade), or cutting down boxes (that knives came in) with my PSK, but I'll try to get some. Let's see what you're doing with your knives. The man says it himself, THEY ARE MADE TO BE USED!

as soon as it warms up a bit, I am going to make a video of me tinkering with my PSK.

:)

throw up those vids man!

brett

Bring em on. :D I'll start off with a dead pine tree I sectioned into 4 pieces with a WSK.

Picture144.jpg

Scott

Sweet! One year and I'll have one of those beauties. Can't wait Scott!!

(but you can't make any more knives before then that will eat into my knife budget...deal??)

Brett
Bring em on. :D I'll start off with a dead pine tree I sectioned into 4 pieces with a WSK.

Picture144.jpg

Scott

Here's a warm up Pic of me torturing a spam can.

Stuff Posing as Meat=0
Small Posing as Massive (knife)=1

:)

Attachments

• SPAM1.jpg
    SPAM1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 47
Sure, attack the poor spam can in the underbelly. Everyone knows it can be defeated there:D. Time to ask, I can figure out what PSK stands for, how about WSK and any others I am not aware of:confused:

Actually I call it the WST, Wilderness Survival Tool. It resembles the WSK, that's why everyone is more likely to call it that.
Scott

Brett -awesome vid! I'm gonna take the liberty of posting in W&S for you, with full credit given of course! :D

If I can find my camera, I owe a pic of the PSK family, all with micarta pants. Maybe grandpa Tusker, with a hat and my new patch.

Back