Post up your small woods blades!

P8270013.jpg

I dont think anyone has asked this but, Pitdog, what is the Kraton handled knife above the ML?

wow you just blew me away. so many great little blades, but these two i love, what are the specs on them? sheaths? and how have i not heard of Mark Wohlend?

Northern-- thanks for the compliments.. Mark is a great guy and very talented knifemaker... he now has his own forum here, in the makers section.. check it out.. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=841

the top knife i have not yet recieved, so i can't offer too much in terms of specs, other than it's 1/8 thick 1095 with natural canvas micarta scales.. it will come with a leather pocket/neck sheath provided by Mark.. he does both kydex and leather sheaths that look great...

the smal scandi, is a sweet little blade.. it's 1/8 thick O1 with cocobollo scales and red liners.... i got this one from Mark at the hammer-in, he hosted at his shop a few months back.. it' didn't come with a sheath, but i'll make one for it eventually...:)

cheers.. Mike

I dont think anyone has asked this but, Pitdog, what is the Kraton handled knife above the ML?

That is a Buck Diamondback. There are three models. A 3", a 4" and a gut-hook model. They're made in Taiwan but they are great little knives for the price. They can usually be found for under $20 ea.

Here are a couple that I keep in my compass / firstaid pouch that I carry on my belt.
In there I keep a small fixed blade the Final Option blade and then keep my SAK Farmer.

IMG_0610.jpg

1 fixed blade and 1 folder seem like a good combo to me:D

Bryan

Looks like a science project.:D

How about these that John, JK Knives, has just made:

This is a little 6" overall knife with a 2 3/4" x 1/8" blade that would be handy to put in your pack, pocket, or carry as a neck knife. They have 1/8" thick micarta handles with 3 hollow pins in case you want to lash it to something.

htd7it.jpg

k2muq1.jpg

Hers are some JK knives mostly.

Attachments

• JK knives 002.jpg
    JK knives 002.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 36
  • JK knives 003.jpg
    JK knives 003.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 26
  • JK knives 128.jpg
    JK knives 128.jpg