Post your firearms collection!

I'm from the great white north and up here guns are STRICTLY controlled by various laws. Sure, if we want to jump through hoops we can get certain guns but even then we're limited to certain extents (handguns must have a 4.1" barrel. Magazine caps for most firearms besides rimfire rifles. Sexy bullpup rifle? Sorry nope.) So, my brothers in arms, what's your firearms collection look like? Show me them things that Mr. Harper won't let me own!

Post pictures of your firearms collection :) if you know a bit about Canadian law post some toys you know we can't get at all here (regardless of which licenses a civilian has.)

The Walther PPK is my favorite pistol and I love bullpup rifles. I can't own either. What's your favorite?

I only have a few pictures in my photobucket account but here they are. Ruger P90, Ruger .357 LCR & Interarms Rossi .38 Special

1656258_664053246986059_627885145_n.jpg

my cheap 1911s..
more pics to come :)

I've lost all mine in a horrible flood followed by a huge fire but here's some pics of what I had. I'll look for some more as time allows. I'm trying to get some ebony whittle out and on the way to South Carolina.

Oh here's a couple more. I'm done a lot of inheriting and scrounging and collecting for a long time.

Ok, that's enough, any more and it would just be gosh durn showing off.

Dang man, a Thompson, The Duke, and a heavily ornate Everest Katana...love that last pic:D

I need to post a pic of mine as well. A tornado blew through and through all of mine in the mighty Ohio River. Twas a sad day, but I might have a pic or two.

Edit to add: oops! You added one on me. I meant the post above:p

I only have a few pics of my stuff as I never took pics of my collection but here is the two I have and a video of my most favorite hand gun before I had to give it back on my retirement.

Fastest 18 rounds ever, theres a learning curve to this pistol,if you just hold the trigger back it will stand straight up in the air, got to burst it.

My collection includes an Ithaca featherlite scattergun, G30, Sawed off sporterized Spingfield 03A3. Sawed off on the wrong end:rolleyes: and a 180mm Youpon club.
a100dd4da8deaa6c1184a21155874952

Bawanna... Please, show off! That an excellent collection! I love winchester rifles! That Mares Leg is freakin' sweet!
Sorry to hear about the loss, that's terrible I hope none was hurt..

Pugs if I could only have 1 gun for the rest of my life it would be a Glock. Not because I have experience (I don't) but I figure if it's good enough for police and civilians around the world then there's gotta be a reason. I figure it's sorta like the AK-47 of handguns.

I just noticed the fire selector on the top one that's a freakin' Glock 18!!!! That's my dream gun!!!! Did it function as reliable as the semi auto Glock? I've seen only YouTube videos of it... Want... Was yours a compensated 18C?

Ndoghouse sweet bro! I've read that Ithaca makes a beauty shotgun

Last edited:
Pugs if I could only have 1 gun for the rest of my life it would be a Glock. Not because I have experience (I don't) but I figure if it's good enough for police and civilians around the world then there's gotta be a reason. I figure it's sorta like the AK-47 of handguns.

I just noticed the fire selector on the top one that's a freakin' Glock 18!!!! That's my dream gun!!!! Did it function as reliable as the semi auto Glock? I've seen only YouTube videos of it... Want... Was yours a compensated 18C?

Yep It was an 18, no comp and it functioned perfectly, I fired probably 2k rounds through it and never had a malfunction ever, I carried a Glock since1991 and trusted my life with it and they never let me down, I had the privilege my last few years on the job to carry the 18 as my duty weapon, but I was a Rangemaster/ Firearms Instructor so the boss trusted me. I agree with you if I had to have one gun it would be a Glock. It saved my A_ _ a few times in my career so Im sold on em. Did you click on my video?

We gotta get a new stock for that 03 Ndog, that's sad. I'd put it back the way it was born too. The right thing to do.

Here's some ebony headed for the east coast. Probably not tomorrow, I want to look at them when I'm fresh and haven't been looking at them all day and make sure they are up to snuff.

If I could figure out a way to put wood handles on a Glock and make them look like something I'd be richer than Davy Crockett. I baby sit about 40 21's at work, nice to work on and a great cop gun. I hate myself for not riding along with the trend but I don't much care for em myself. They say you either love them or hate them, I don't hate or love, have my own 21. Holds a whole bunch of meaningful booolits and they are easy to work on although don't need to work on them hardly ever.
Just now music in them.

We gotta get a new stock for that 03 Ndog, that's sad. I'd put it back the way it was born too. The right thing to do.

Here's some ebony headed for the east coast.
Hey! Thats Skip Line!!! How'd I know that? Those are nice! Wish my Glock could sport them grips. Yep the 03 definitely needs help. I really would like to put it back the way it was born but im having to educate myself first and find the right parts. I think the stock is available as surplus but the bedding part ive not a clue how to do?

Those are some purdy grips:D

I've owned 3 Glocks, and they just arenSP101 r me. My first was a 36...too low cap. Then a 21, way too chunky. Finally a 26, dead reliable but just not my cup of tea. Dozens of guns later, and I have found I prefer an external safety as my job requires I hosted and unholster a lot.

I've settled on the FNH line for my polymer needs. An FNS-40 is my striker fired gun of choice. The Fnx-9 is my bump in the night pistol.

That said, most days it's a 1911 iwb or more often than that a handy sp101 on my hip or in a jacket pocket.

It won't be too much longer and I'll have to pack my dinky lil LCP as that'll be all I can keep on my person when it gets hot out:)

Here's some ebony headed for the east coast. Probably not tomorrow, I want to look at them when I'm fresh and haven't been looking at them all day and make sure they are up to snuff.

If I could figure out a way to put wood handles on a Glock and make them look like something I'd be richer than Davy Crockett. I baby sit about 40 21's at work, nice to work on and a great cop gun. I hate myself for not riding along with the trend but I don't much care for em myself. They say you either love them or hate them, I don't hate or love, have my own 21. Holds a whole bunch of meaningful booolits and they are easy to work on although don't need to work on them hardly ever.
Just now music in them.

Ohh boy they look amazing man, love the bottom and the skip line is insane, gonna look sweet on a stainless gun:eek::D The Glock is not for everyone, but im a no glamm kinda guy, for me they just work and work everytime.

Ndog- I have two 03a3 sporter stocks-both were cut for the scout mount on mine but you could lay some wood back in or acraglas it- you're welcome to one or both. I can send them with your knife if ya like.
Bawanna-nice thompson! I used to work there when they were in west hurley ny-building 1911's. They're fun.
I'm not wild about glocks esthetically, but in 9 months working overseas i put almost 50,000 rounds through two g19's-two failures to feed, both funky rounds. My go to is a g23.

Let me preface this with the information that all of my guns were lost in a freak smelting accident on board my boat a while back. But I have a few pictures of some of my favorite pistols left (I stuck to pistols as the OP mentioned them specifically over rifles). Though I don't have a pic of the CZ-75Compact that my husband used as his EDC as it was never in the house when I had a camera out.

Start with a couple of PPKs since the OP likes those...

My husbands Grandfather's WWII errr issue? (Field grade officers in the Seabees had to buy their own in those days so he got to keep it)

Some daily drivers...

And a few for the older crowd

Yes, I admit I did own a couple of plastic guns. But, I really REALLY dislike the glock. The grip angle just really messes with my aiming. As a certified instructor, I find that you can teach anyone to be adequate with a glock, but the same ergonomics that make that possible also make it impossible to be extremely accurate at distance. Now since most people don't fire handguns for distance no biggie. Though for those people that claim that because police and military buy them they must be great. Just remember if you meet the minimum requirement set forth (and everything including Bryco will meet that) then it becomes about price, not best. Look at what the special forces that are allowed to choose their own weapons use not what is issued to everyone (FN by the way has a 3-1 lead in that market)
In other words. Buy a gun because you have shot it and it feels good in your hand. Not because the police get a good deal through the blue label market. If you LIKE glocks Good for you and enjoy your glock. If not then find one you do like and enjoy it.

Last edited:
i wanna go shoot with Bawanna!
awesome collection!
!A tommy gun?! :) sweet!
i wanna see some of your russian stuff too..sks's and mosins make me happy

The thing I do actually like (as opposed to just learning to deal with) other than reliability is the low, low axis of the bore to the hand. Drives the recoil straight back, rather than flipping up like the Sig or 1911(both o which I have and like very much). You can work with a glock at long range, once you master the trigger-we spent a lot of time embarrassing the heck out of the local nationals at 100m on steel targets by getting more hits with g19's than they were getting with AK's (and in one case vehicle mounted PKM's, which was pretty funny).

Back