Post your Spyder Pics

I know.. not enough light... :(
nativego0.jpg

allaradq5.jpg

endurasz8.jpg

Hey, welcome to BF. (This is Tom from PbNation) :D

Hello Incredible Hulk!! Which model is the one in first picture, with the ball detent lock? Thank you!!
Abel

Current spydies as of 2/16/07. Thinking about getting a replacement for my MIA SS dragonfly sometime this month.

spyderco-20070216.jpg

Hey how about a picture of the spine on all three to compare the thickness?

All your pics of the D'Allara makes me want one again...

Sure thing.The blades are all the same thickness, but the handles on the Native and D'Allara are a little thicker than the Endura.
D'Allara>Native>Endura in that order. The D'Allara is thicker than the Native by about the same measure as the blade thickness. If that makes sense.

dsc00589px7.jpg

dsc00591lt3.jpg

Whoa, nice Spyderweb!
As a side note, I had a skeleton Spyder, but I exchanged it for brain cells. Now I know I should have kept it!

I guess I shouldn't be posting on this thread since I've no images to share, but I wanted to say that I really enjoyed seeing your photos.

In an earlier life I was quite serious about photography. I have shot, and still own, 35mm, medium format, and even large format cameras. They're all tucked away and the freezer is loaded with film. :confused:

What I don't have is a digital camera. I think this is the year for me to go digital and get back into photography a bit. If I get the digital camera, I'll look forward to posting photo with you folks.
:)

PLOWBOY

Glad you enjoy the thread. I have a Olympus. c-370 taht I take my pictures with. Its not a expensive cammera I know but it gets the job done. I am looking forward to your photo's and I have to agree: Some of these guys know how to take pictures!!!!!

marthinus,

I'm really going to buy a digital camera this summer. I'll try to remember (that's hard to do with my feable mind) to look this thread up and post some pics.

I'll check out the Olympus. Thanks,
:)

Spydie2.jpg

SS Dragon Fly
Native
Delica4 Green

I hope to add a Manix 83 to it as soon as funds allow.

Back