Pre Order Feb Run HEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen anyone advertise a pre-order being open for the 2nd run yet. Most likely you won't see any one offer a 2nd run pre-order until the 1st run has been received and shipped.

You can always email some of the vendors on the DPX-Gear resellers list to find out if they are offering the 2nd run for pre-order.

Some will, some won't. It depends on the vendor. You will need to contact them to find out if they do or not.

I thought the LE meant Limited Edition or are they talking about the production version?

I dont see LE mentioned anywhere in this thread. He has asked about Pre-Orders only. He is talking about the Production Pre-Orders from vendors.

I haven't seen anyone advertise a pre-order being open for the 2nd run yet. Most likely you won't see any one offer a 2nd run pre-order until the 1st run has been received and shipped.

You can always email some of the vendors on the DPX-Gear resellers list to find out if they are offering the 2nd run for pre-order.

We have been taking reservations for the second run since August of last year.

No money is required to reserve one.

Who still has a slot available?

The online retailer from which I pre-ordered my HEST/f production model indicated:

"We are No Longer taking Pre-Orders for the dpx HEST/folder. We have a handful of RH & a few LH left that we will either put on the web site when they arrive or have available to those who have already reserved with us in case they decide when the time gets closer they want an extra one."

Their site also indicated that there was a left-handed model that is available for pre-order. Most likely a pre-order cancellation.

So you might not have to wait for the second batch of the HEST/f if you keep an eye open and act quick.

I would post the link, but I don't want to violate any BF rules.

And it sounds like The Knife Connection (3 posts above this one) is taking pre-orders for the second run. They are good people to deal with and they do not require pre-payment.

If I were you and you're serious about getting one, I would contact them.

Good luck with your search,

Les.

The second run of DPx HEST production knives are also sold out BUT that means from US to our DEALERS. The dealers will have plenty and I am sure if you want one you will get one.

Keep in mind the HEST is a hand made knife not a mass production product. There will be more coming.

I got on the pre order list at The Knife Connection on Monday. Shouldn't be a problem, just contact Dale, he should be able to hook you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back