Pre- ORDER SR2 MINI

GianniLion

LionSteel Moderator
SR2 MINI pre-order

Pre-Order will be only for Titanium version.
Tre version available: Matt Grey, Matt Purple, Matt Bronze

Blade/Lama: Sleipner
Blade/Lama: 78 mm, 4 mm thikness/spessore
Body/Manico: Titanio 6Al4V
Overall/Totale: 180 mm
Weigh/Pesot: 140 Gr
Price: 290.00 EURO

Pre-ORDER here:
http://www.lionsteel.it/fast/k/en/eur/ideas/v/35?idforum=4

339_1.jpg

176_1.jpg

175_1.jpg

173_1.jpg

174_1.jpg

Attachments

• 339_1.jpg
    339_1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Looks great Gianni, I'm looking forward to the less expensive aluminum version of the mini!

Let me ask you guys something regrading preordering versus waiting for it to show up at like BladeHQ or KnifeCenter. In reading the preorder thread for the TS-1 it seems like it's only about 1-2 months faster but $50-$100 more expensive?

Preorder should arrive early May (?) and at online stores sometime in June?

Last edited:
The first knives that are ready will be sell directly to LionSteel useres. After that I will send to dealers.

The first knives that are ready will be sold directly to LionSteel users. After that I will send to dealers.

On your website it has a booking deadline of April 30th. Will you be shipping some to end users before that?

Also, it says the cost is €290.00. Does that include shipping and if not how much extra is that? I know here in the U.S. we have to pay customs duties.

Thanks in advance.

I have the SR1 aluminum, red handle black blade. Absolute beast of a knife that is superbly built. Will be getting one of thee (aluminum when available) for sure

erst steht 30.4.2013 , jetzt 30.5.2013 .
sollen wir bis ende des jahres warten nur weil wenig bestellt werden ! ?
ich hatte gedacht , ich kann mich darauf verlassen .
ob ich noch weiter hier im forum bleibe ?................ich denke nein !

ColtelleriaLionSteel-Lionsteel_zpsde21ea2c.jpg

You're right Norbert.

Firstly, that the delivery deadline changed from April 30th to May 30th.

Secondly, that the number of preorders are very low indeed at only 15 (only 5 paids) out of the 200 production run. Apparently, not enough incentive for LionSteel to rush into production.

I wouldn't be surprised of further delays.

It´s very disapointed how Lionsteel delivery times are.....and no information here since over a week....:thumbdn:

I'll buy one when they hit the dealers shelves.
I won't pay an extra $100 bucks for a pre-order though.

Lets hope they don't do a ZT and make us wait a year before they actually put the thing on the market.

Back