Preacher scores big in Vegas!!

Well, actually more of a missionary now!;) We leave on Thursday for Central America but I wanted to put up a post before we leave since we will probably be out of touch for a few days this weekend.
I had the pleasure of going to Vegas for the show this weekend and had a blast getting to know some of my favorite custom makers.
I scored a:
-Carson M4 medium in s90v with green micarta
-Mayo medium TNT (Well, TnS now)
-Ralph small EDC in talonite
-Trace Rinaldi Spook C in BG42
(I included my 2BK EDC just cuz I wanted to):D ;) :p ;) :D

These are great knives made by just a couple of the great guys from Vegas . . . man, was it a great show!

Attachments

• vegas.jpg
    vegas.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 524
I don't think I've ever seen a more desirable group of carry knives:eek:
Those are just awesome....every one of them.

Those DDR's just blow me away!!! NOW LISTEN UP!!! You, be VERY CAREFUL and it's MY TURN to say a prayer for YOU!

Be well my Friend...........Ira;) :)

No wonder he was able to buy a lot of new toys in Vegas....he sold his house for knife money!!! ;) Nice haul, Jason!

Jason, nice score in Vegas. Great knives from my favorite makers.
Good luck. My paryers will be with you.

Originally posted by Dexter Ewing
No wonder he was able to buy a lot of new toys in Vegas....he sold his house for knife money!!! ;) Nice haul, Jason!

You got that right Dex!
"Will sell house for knives!" Did not figure a house in Atlanta would do much good where i am headed
Now . . . what is YOUR excuse??;) ;) :p ;) ;)

IRA Thanks man . . . it has been my priveledge to pray for your son . . . and good to get to exchange a few emails with you in the process . . . I will stay in touch!

Thanks guys . . . I cannot even describe how awesome each of these toyz are!!

Jason, say just one for me also. your prayers worked wonders on preston!!!!
And, if you get a speeding ticket in Nicaragua, give me a shout. I do not know any Nicaraguan LEO's, but no matter where you go "professional Courtesy is alive and well.

be safe and if you tire of that EDC, I WILL BE PRAYING you will post it one day.;) ;)

Awesome bunch of knives there!! Man, that Mayo looks naked without all the holes! Great score.

I know how good they are, because within the last two weeks, I've received (1) Mayo XL Beefy and (2) Darrel Ralph Apogee's, one in carbon fiber, and one with a rainbow anodized handle both in S90V.

Awesome.

Now that is a nice custom knife quiver.

Jason -- can you give me the measurements on the DDR small EDC?

Thanks...JT

I like em all cept that gay looking red handled POS with the swiss cheese holes.....HEHEHE
Be safe man, and keep in touch... What the F on that Mayo?? Musta ran out of drill bits:)..

Take Care
Trace Rinaldi
www.thrblades.com

Thats a real serious haul ya got there. Many of those knives are on my wish list.

Enjoy your new toys!

Andrew Limsk

Originally posted by JTurner
Now that is a nice custom knife quiver.

Jason -- can you give me the measurements on the DDR small EDC?

Thanks...JT

I have already packed them all for my move to Central America tomorrow!:( :eek: :( I cannot give you the exact measurements but the blade is 3" and overall is probably a little shy of 7" . . . maybe Dexter can chime in and give the measurements, he has one too! I will try to check back after we get our ISP there and give you the specs if no one els does!

I knew DDR's old website didn't say much about measurements. So, I went to the new one the other night and it wasn't coming up.

But everything worked now and the site explains it all.

Thanks Firebat,

JT

Back