• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Premium Flaming Crotch Burl Blocks

Only 8 Flaming Crotch blocks left.

Plenty of the very nice burl blocks from post #2 left and at a lower price.

Thanks,

Don, you may be the only guy I know that can pull of a thread with the phrase "premium flaming crotch" in it and not catch hell...

Great stuff, man... wish they were just a bit longer (here I am opening up myself to it - go ahead, although it's just as easy as the flaming crotch thing was! : ) )

Mathew,
I had a similar thought.......was plottin' about how not to
let it pass...!

Don, i will take 2 blocks of the flaming walnut,pp on the way
ps,if i could get one of them a dark one ,would be great
Marc

Thanks Marc, I'll be lookin for it and send 2 out Monday.

Russ, Matthew beat you to it but he says there not long enough :D

Guys, although the super premo stuff is gone,

I still have around 40 blocks of the other really good Black Walnut burl, for $10 per block shipped for 4 blocks or more.

Made is the USA :) 4 for $40 or 10 for $100 :cool:

Paypal to; info@sunfishforge.com

premowood2.jpg

Thanks, folks!

Last edited:
not only is it "pretty" its very dense, tough, especially for walnut. Ive used it on 20+ knives and had very good results.

Unlike most walnut, its not too soft for a durable handle that will hold up.

Thanks, Matt! You put this Walnut to good use.

Guys, here's another shot of a few randon blocks. This is great stuff for $10 per block!:)

walnut8-25.jpg

send me 2 blocks Don . pay-pal on it's way . Address is correct . Ever since I used some on Deano's fighters I wanted some more .
Thanks

Jack, I pay shipping on 4 blocks or more but will need to charge $6 extra for 2.

I editted post #32 to make it more clear. :eek:

Thanks,

Back