• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

!Price Drop! New One-off Raven_Customs Hammer and Hatchet

burddogg

Gold Member
For Sale, No Trades:
Rare, one-off, Raven Customs Sledge Hammer and Hatchet: if you know, you know

These were from Aaron's March 2017 listings on IG, and i am the second owner. I bought in June 2017, never used or carried by me or the original owner, and only sat in safe well protected and cared for. Hammer is 2lb head, 9 3/5" overall, and has what Aaron called a "rust patina". Hatchet is 12" overall, and Aaron called it "The Raven 3.12". Comes with his homemade leather mask. Unknown wood handles, but they both have gorgeous pins. As i understand it, both are vintage, restored tools, as are most of Raven Customs works of art. Some of the protectant on steel and very minor storage marks are visible in pix (pix taken day of this posting). Both are still hung tight. these are hand made tools and not museum pieces, though i treated them as such. They are meant to be used, so off they go to someone who will!

*** withdrawn due to lack of interest

DM for any other questions but know this is all the info i have.

T's and C's: price includes shipping to US address. PP ff or Venmo gift preferred (no notes). First "ill take it" gets first consideration. No International shipping, no shipping to US host addresses for international customers, and no PO Boxes... Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability of legal ownership, and buyer must demonstrate documented positive feedback here or other reputable forums...DM me if interested. Thank you

Last edited:
Another huge price drop. Now well below cost for new, one-of-a-kind, USA crafted tools!

Back