• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROP Nitro V Laser with Koa and African Blackwood

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi everyone,
I'm offering this kitchen laser up for sale today. The blade is Aldo's Nitro V which is AEB-L with a little Nitrogen and vanadium added to increase edge performance at the high hardness we are going with in kitchen cutlery. The handle is Hawaiian Koa and African Blackwood bolsters. The Koa has some amazing figure and movement to it. The liners are black and white G10 and the pins are black canvas micarta. The blade is full flat with the lower quarter convex to aid in food release. The spine and choil are rounded.
Specs:
OAL: 355mm (14")
Blade: 228mm (9") long, 44mm (1.75") heel height, hand finished to 600 grit, edge 0.005" before sharpening.
Steel: 0.09" Nitro-V heat treated by Peter's to RC62.
Handle: Presentation grade stabilized Hawaiian Koa and African Blackwood bolsters. Black and white G10 liners and black canvas micarta pins.
WAS $350 NOW $325 Shipped CONUS, international buyers welcome shipping extra.
Listed on my website and Instagram as well.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then email or PM me for arrangements.
Comments, questions and critiques welcome
Thanks for looking!
IMG_6162 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

IMG_6163 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

IMG_6165 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

IMG_6166 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

IMG_6167 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

IMG_6171 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

IMG_6173
by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

IMG_6174 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

Last edited: