• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Price drop) Olympus E-1 camera with 40-150mm & 35mm Macro Lenses

moresnowdays

Gold Member
Up for offer is an Olympus E-1 camera with the 40-150mm and 35mm Macro lenses. Good overall condition. This is 5mp pro DSLR with magnesium weather sealed body. Not high resolution by today's standards, but the colors and look of the images are fantastic. Everything works as it should. Also comes with data cable, two batteries, and memory card. I don't have other accessories, or the battery charger. Not sure what I did with it, but they can be had for about $10. Great package for anyone looking to learn photography! Asking SOLD shipped CONUS via PayPal.
QpJJ0V2m.jpg

IztlZXGm.jpg

Last edited:
Hello:
Just inquiring if you have tried using the camera in recent times and if batteries would still hold a charge ? The body does not have any noticeable scratches or dings, lastly the display screens are not cracked and pretty clean and not scratched up ? I like vintage camera stuff and prefer collecting really nice cosmetic condition pieces only. Did you buy it new, if so any instruction manuals etc ? Thanks a lot !

It’s in pretty good shape. No cracked glass or anything. I’m not home to look at it, but I don’t recall scratches or dings. I don’t think it’s 100%, but not to far off. It has been used in the last month or so, but not allot. I don’t think I have any manuals, or anything other than what is shown. Hope that helps some.

Back