• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price drop! Sebenza 25 (Exclusive silver thumb lugs) with Chris Reeve accessories!

thinkbeforeyoucut

Gold Member
Brand NEW with full box and packing intact.

Originally purchased from True North Knives (2 weeks ago) as a dealer exclusive with silver thumb lugs.

Upon opening and inspecting everything is absolutely impeccable, blade centering is perfect, lockup is perfect!

I also purchased a brand new Chris Reeve Sebenza calfskin pouch as well as a Chris Reeve Titanium backspacer/lanyard bead.

All items are 100% brand new and included in the price of $420 (buyer pays shipping, I am accounting for paypal fees)

Im selling because I am just too used to Spyderco thumbholes, knives with thumblugs/studs just aren't as comfortable for me.

The knife has only been opened and closed a couple of times for overall inspection upon arrival.

DOB is listed as : 11/12/2014

I do not have too much history on this forum but I am a credible and honest seller. I have a few reviews on ebay that are all positive, feel free to take a look (SN: Pcha1093)

Last edited:
I would recommend updating your membership and usergroup before your post gets shut down. This is a new section, so they've been figuring it out I think, but it'll be caught up soon.

I do not see:
1. Size of knife--large or small
2. Pics of knife and accessories--can't expect anyone to buy blind

Hey guys sorry for the confusion. So I have already updated my membership and paid the fee for gold, that is why the system allowed me to post here. I am not sure why it is not displaying on my screen name.

Yes this is the large version with the 3.625 blade.

As far as pictures of the sheath and titanium spacer I have attached the pics from the dealer I originally purchased from. The actual accessories are still in the original packaging and I have everything packaged in a usps shipping box already. Since everything is brand new please expect it to be exactly the same as buying everything fresh from the dealer condition.

View attachment 553255

View attachment 553256

Does the titanium spacer replace the factory one in the rear of the handle?

Pics don't work by the way...

The titanium spacer does not replace the spacer on the knife, it is used as a lanyard bead.

I have tried to attached the photos again, the pouch is the standard brown calfskin slip on pouch made by Chris Reeve, the titanium spacer is a genuine Chris Reeve titanium colored spacer originally used as a spacer on the Sebenza 21 or as a lanyard bead for any knife.

LGSPACES.jpgpouchlg.jpgpouchlg-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back