Pro Tech Malibu is just not for me -Giveaway-Winner Chosen!!! Update in OP

Kettleman

I left when this stopped being fun
BANNED
Platinum Member
I have decided to close this a couple days early as life will take me away from here Wednesday and Thursday.

The winner has been chosen and its screened porch screened porch !!!! Congrats. Ill PM you for your mailing address.

Thanks to all who entered and make this such a great place.

Guess I can not edit and add photos showing the random pic…

All the buzz about the Malibu made me curious so when I saw a real good deal I jumped…

Seems to be a well made knife with nice attention to detail from a USA company that seems to really give a damn and stand behind their product.

Knife is very lightly carried and played with but I can’t be certain it’s ever cut anything.

Anyway it’s just not for me. It’s a great little knife with an amazing “ fidget factor” if you are into that kinda thing.

I was going to just give it to my daughter as I normally do, however it occurred to me that it had been a few years since I gave back to this place and recently someone here remembered me from back in the day and reached out just to say hello and welcome back and it meant a lot, this place has always been like that.

Ok enough sentimental…here’s the rules. Yes even random acts of kindness must be regulated in todays world…

1. Must be Gold level member or higher to win ( if you sign up now you can enter)
2.Must be active on the board not just exchange.
3. No known flippers, if I wanted it sold I would have done that.
4. For obvious reasons you can’t be in my ignore list. ( oh come on you all have one!)
5.You must agree that if you don’t like it you must give it away here in the boards…the old pay it forward thing. Again if I wanted it sold I would have done that.
6. Must have a USA shipping address at least. Don’t have to live here but I’ll not send international- sorry.

Ok those are the rules. I’ll keep this open for a week or so to allow folks to find it and enter. At the end of the week I’ll use a random number generator to pick a post number. I’ll then PM that person for a mailing address and ship it out.
Thanks Blade Forums for being such a great community.
View attachment 2197182

Last edited:
NOT AN ENTRY!!!!!

Very generous of you..... Great requirements as well.... Pro-Tech makes some great stuff but this is not my cup of tea😉.....Now when you try a Mordax, I'm IN😂.

Thanks again for your generosity..👍👍👍

I'm in, please.

Thanks for the generous giveaway. I really like the shape of that blade.

Back