(probably) new HTM Gunny color choices. Need opinions

Not a team color to me....I just happen to like orange knives...Blur/Military/PM2 etc...kinda in your face bright...without being too obnoxious.

I would love a od green one as well with the radian blade:)
Ordering my first gunnhammer tomorrow from my distributor and can't wait!

I got my first gunhammer (torpedo) about a month ago. I liked it so much, I now have 2 more (bowie) on the way :)

That being said, I like the blue the most. It is the bladeforums blue, which is great. :thumbup:

Fire engine red is out. Darrel can't do it since anodizing is outsourced. He says the people he uses to get things anodized can't do red. Orange on the other hand...he can do orange. He says it'll look pumpkin orange though.

I think this next bit of news will make many people happy. He will have a forest/hunter green available. It's called shark skin, and these are not exclusives to TNK, so you can order them from HTM direct.

Darrel needs a better photographer. This is green (sharkskin), but the lighting makes it look so green that it's grey! :D

And it's so awesome that you too can have it on a fine China.

2uqg0aw.jpg

Last edited:
I think this next bit of news will make many people happy. He will have a forest/hunter green available. It's called shark skin, and these are not exclusives to TNK, so you can order them from HTM direct.

YES!!!!!!!!

Sign me up for one with the M390 Bowie blade :) New EDC, here I come!

Darrel needs a better photographer. This is green (sharkskin), but the lighting makes it look so green that it's grey! :D

And it's so awesome that you too can have it on a fine China.
Oh no, not again! (See my post, quoted below, from earlier in the thread.) :p

LOL...reminds me of when Darrel, at SHOT, was trying to claim that the shark gray handle color was actually a subtle shade of green. :p (Yes, this actually happened.)

Last edited:
i always had a soft spot for blues and greens that are so dark they seem black.

With a black blade..... I actually like the yellow. I think I'd actually prefer it over the rest.

Back