Production Schedule Update

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
We have updated our production schedule for the new RAT Cutlery RC-4s and RC-6s. As it stands now, we're hoping to begin shipping RC-4s by the 2nd week in February. RC-6s may be delayed until March due to the molded sheathing and MOLLE system running a little bit behind schedule.

All RAT Cutlery contest winners will receive their knives as soon as they start shipping.

We will have samples of the RC-3 (Modified Pommel), RC-4 and RC-6 at the SHOT show. RAT Cutlery will be located in the SWAT Magazine booth # 20004. Anyone who will be attending should drop by and visit with us.

Jeff

I should have a definite answer for you soon.

Are the RC4s still on schedule for shipping next week? I ordered one for my birthday at the end of last month and am hoping they'll soon be on their way!

We're finalizing some minor sheath mods and they should be ready to ship in about 2-3 weeks. Sorry for the delay but we wanted to make the sheaths a little more versatile before we sent them out.

The RC-6s are in the same boat. Sheathing is the hold up right now. We'll get there but we wanted to make some changes before shipping since we demand that everything be exactly right. ;) With that said, we'll be updating the web site soon with new photos of the RC-4 sheathing and updated info on the RC-6.

Thanks for the update; I'm anxiously awaiting my RC4. I'm also excited about the possibility of a BladeForums survival kit built around the RC6 that would be awesome!

Wish I saw this before I went to SHOT. I looked for you in the knife section and couldn't find you. DANG!

Back