Profiling Titanium

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I've been rough grinding these today. There's a Mini poon, 2 santoku style neckers and a not quite profiled compact Ti backpacker with a bottle opener. (needs slimming and a choil)

I had to try a few bottle opener ideas and I'm really happy with this one, it looks and works great! :D

015dm.jpg

Might have to grab one of those neckers! Sweet:thumbup: Interested to see that bottle opener finished.

x2. I need a Fairly prybar/bottle opener. I have a very simple design to show you. Email incoming.

Might have to grab one of those neckers! Sweet:thumbup: Interested to see that bottle opener finished.
It's a fun one!

x2. I need a Fairly prybar/bottle opener. I have a very simple design to show you. Email incoming.
Cool design!

Don't keep that idea to yourselves, I'm liking the sound of that!
Folder with bottle opener. lol I may be able to pull off one with the equipment I have.

Ti poon!!!!

Better yet: Ti poon,with bottle opener!!!!
That almost sounds too good! I'm thinking harpoon/opener end!

somebody send me a mill... :D

The Daniel-San Ti-Higonokami!
Too cool!

If I were a gambling man.. (which I kind of am) I would bet the PO is losing money on those stupid free boxes they let everyone grab... so many uses.. like Daniel is making good use of them as table covers.. that one stabbed several times doesn't look like a PO box, but it SHOULD be :D die PO DIE!.

So that knife being glued and clamped must be the Ti with opener and now with choil? yes?

pictures are fun! hmmm mojito or brewha.. RUM! I haven't had a drink in 2 days.. no wait, 1 day.. can I have my chip now!

If I were a gambling man.. (which I kind of am) I would bet the PO is losing money on those stupid free boxes they let everyone grab... so many uses.. like Daniel is making good use of them as table covers.. that one stabbed several times doesn't look like a PO box, but it SHOULD be :D die PO DIE!.

So that knife being glued and clamped must be the Ti with opener and now with choil? yes?

pictures are fun! hmmm mojito or brewha.. RUM! I haven't had a drink in 2 days.. no wait, 1 day.. can I have my chip now!

Um... Those boxes are either recycled or will be used, :D lmao you guys probably wonder why you get boxes with ballistol and epoxy on them! Yeah that one is a PO box too.

The one with the clamps is the bottle opener knife, I tried rubberized superglue on the kydex scales and it didn't work so I cleaned it up and heat colored it.

The other 3 are all tracer cord, I recently got in some red tracer and had to use it!

Back