Public Service Announcement!!!

Attention all BF members, it has come to my attention that there is a debilitating illness prevalent among us!!

I unfortunately contracted this illness about a year ago when I went to this maker's site.

At present, there is NO cure!

The best you can hope for is to receive intermittent doses to keep this terrible affliction at bay.

It has been my experience, the larger the dose you receive to stay this illness, you find you need yet an even larger dose the next time!!!

I have found that no others are close in the level of pleasure you receive !! All the others pale by comparison.

As much as I hate to expose others to this, I find I cannot help myself!!

Be warned, no others compare, you will find yourself hopelessly addicted, as I have.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

http://www.mayoknives.com/

:cool: :D :p :D :cool:

I hate to say it, but I caught it from just looking at your post! I get some medicine in early summer though.

.......the ink from that Mayo tatoo has finally reached the ole gray matter. Take a Sebenza (preferably one with wood) and call back in the morning:D ;) :cool: :cool: ;) :D

A sick mind is never bored.:D

I do notice that only the creme de la creme have replied to this topic :cool: ...neither here nor there, just an observation.

Back