Pulled the trigger on impulse

Could not help it, bought a Wilson Eagle flipper this morning. Even went next day air. Craziness!

Wanted one for a long time, the thinness and Ti did it for me.

Own 3 Sebenzas, thinking of selling my Micarta Insingo large right hander now, but not sure yet. Never carry it.

Am definitely selling my NIB Benchmade Gold Class 940 and NIB Gray Benchmade Emissary to help cover the cost of the Eagle.

Eagle owners, your thoughts? Any of you experience rock lock or any other issues I should know about?

Congrats. It's my favorite flipper with a blade length greater than 3 inches. Great stonewashed finish all over, great steel, thin and comfortable. I've had mine since Summer 2013. I had two until recently. Sent first one back to get better blade centering and flipper action. Wilson sent a brand new perfect one which I carry often on weekends.

Also, see this thread as well: First Look-Les George/Wilson Combat EAGLE framelock flipper!

I saw the two you had, and you sold the newer one, didn't you?

Do you think having the lettering on the right side of the blade detracted from its looks? And did your replacement have the sticky lock bar situation also?

Thanks RamZar :)

I saw the two you had, and you sold the newer one, didn't you?

Do you think having the lettering on the right side of the blade detracted from its looks? And did your replacement have the sticky lock bar situation also?

Thanks RamZar :)

I don't mind the lettering on the blade although I wish it was smaller in a corner.

I did sell my second one only because I'm trying hard not to have duplicates.

I had no sticky lock issues on mine. It's an easy fix with the sharpie treatment.

Thanks, RamZar. I'm still not really liking the engraving on the right side, maybe it will look better in person but It looks rather large to me.

If my name were George I'd dig it!

Back