Purebreds!!!! Only the Quick Will Win!!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!!

Jerry Busse

Due to a last minute change in someone's order, we now have 12 Wrapped (Not Naked) Killer B's and 11 of the 8" (Naked) fighters.

Wrapped Killer B's are at the original price = $167.00

8" Naked Fighters are $227.00

Call the shop at (419) 923-6471 or email me at jerry@bussecombat.com

First Come . . . . First Serve!!!

Good Luck Boys!

Jerry

oh.... if only i had more money!!! I really love the blade profiles on the ones I have... well, share the wealth.

GET 'EM BOYS!

I'm on the phone with Blade Babe right now and I got a Killer "B" just in the nick of time. :)
I hope all of you who wanted a wrapped "B" got in on this last chance offer. :D

Just got off the phone, and one of the Killer B`s is headed my way;)

John

I would call but my cell phone doesn't have long distance anymore :mad: . I hope those emails make it through!

Whoa!!!! SOLD OUT!!!! More than SOLD OUT!!!!

21 Orders for Killer B's and 27 for 8" fighters. . . . .

We'll let those who made the cut know by tomorrow. . . "made the cut". . get it?. . . the cut? . . . the knife cut?. . . Hello!!!. . . is this thing on? ;)

Thanks!

Jerry

Well I was told I got one, but I guess I`ll have to wait till tomorrow to be sure :(

John

That's it you hogs!:mad: I was at work when this thread was posted and you oinkers went and rooted all the killer Bs up before I had a chance. Now I'm sitting here cleaning my SIG and rolling .40 Gold Dots across the table. :eek: Wauseon is only two hours away!!!

Now you could say that it's only a knife Don calm down. Just don't say it within range. I was trying to score my first piece of INFI and the Hogs knocked my Piglet wanna be A$$ right out of the sty. :)

I guess I will have to wait for the release of the BA3 variant and use my Death Chat discount for that.

I'm o.k. now . . . :D

Back