Question RE: Old ATC LaGana

UffDa

Gold Member
I was digging around in my safe and found an original ATC LaGana 'hawk. I almost forgot that I had it. These had a wood handle. Is there any interest in these? I don't remember ever seeing one for sale other then from ATC.

They were in the original style that Peter offered back in the day and ATC used to sell them as the Field Grade version of the Lagana tomahawk. Lots of people really like them and I'm sure if you were selling it someone would snatch it up. What kind of sheath does it have?

If you need a replacement handle you can contact ATC directly.

It has an Eagle sheath.

I only used it once. Andy had posted some pictures of a LaGana 'hawk that was used to penetrate one of the new kevlar helmets. I had an old beat up steel pot helmet and proceded to put the point through the top. It took 3 tries, but I did go in about 1 1/2". The paint is scraped on the point, but otherwise, there is no damage. I attached a picture.

Very nice! The Eagle sheath is pretty desirable and it's really well made. I'm sure if you didn't want to hang onto it some of these hawk nuts would grab it up!

Back