Quick Announcement/Update......Companion Content

Brian.Evans

Registered Member
I will have more updates soon, but I wanted to put it out there now.

The carbon fiber and jade scales are in. I will be sending the back orders out very soon.

It is now after the first of the year, so I will be contacting those on the top of the waiting list within the next couple days to offer the knives I have in stock for sale.

As of right now, I'm having major a manufacturing problem. Basically, I no longer have one. I'm working on a couple things, so you may see more from me later this year, but as far as any other knives, they are not happening as of yet.

060027b6d42c5394cf481b991a7ebbc0.jpg

Last edited:
Brian, I am new to the forum but I found you by way of YouTube. I am desperately trying to get a place in line for one of the Companions. Not having much luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Brian, I'm on your list and have sent you several emails trying to see what I needed to do. I really want to be sure I get one of these knifes

Thank you for the update, Mr. Evans. I understand if I have to wait for my Companion; from what I've seen and read in reviews, it's clearly worth waiting for. You just keep on doing what you're doing, and I wish you the best. :thumbup:

Thanks for the update. We really appreciate it. Remember if you need any help I'm sure this community will lend a helping hand!

Glad to see that these are available again-
Just a reminder that I paid and have been waiting since 11/16/16, please don't offer my knife to someone else!

Thanks,
Josh

Glad to see your back. The companion is a very useful knife and it looks like a lot of people want one.
Mine is sitting next to me now .

Back