[QUOTE=oge14;9803497] alright now go beat it up.[/QUOTE]

stjones

Platinum Member
very cool score, i'm happy that your happy. alright now go beat it up, i'm just kidding.
She's a beater now!!!
Put her on fire duty tonight.

Her first victim.
DSC01886.jpg

DSC01887.jpg

DSC01888.jpg

DSC01889.jpg

Processing.
DSC01890.jpg

DSC01891.jpg

DSC01892.jpg

Beauty feather/fuzz stick. Easy as pie with this knife. The right side is the V edge and the left was the convex. I found a little more control with the V as the convex side wanted to bite in. A little practice and it'll be easier.
I use this as a match.
DSC01893.jpg

The stack.
DSC01894.jpg

Mag dust filed with the LM Wave used to light the fuzz stick (match) and then the stack.
DSC01896.jpg

Voila! Fire.
DSC01897.jpg

Some chopping. Didn't think to count the swings but this is a beastly chopper!!!
This isn't any more then 30 whacks. :cool:
DSC01898.jpg

After the beating!
V edge side
DSC01900.jpg

Convex side
DSC01901.jpg

Hit the handle with my baton.
DSC01902.jpg

7b63c340.jpg

ATTA BOY! Now all the piglets take note, THAT is how you treat a safe queen! After at least 12 years of peace, the light of day treats her good. Now go beat some more coating off 'er!

Last edited:
Great first use!!!

That demonstrates my one concern with my B11, that I might eventually smack the handle with the baton. But my comforting thought is that I can get a new handle put on it if I ever ruin it.

The hand comfort more than makes up for the fact that the ResC is less impact/cut/dumb-a$$ resistant than the Micarta.

Great first use!!!

That demonstrates my one concern with my B11, that I might eventually smack the handle with the baton. But my comforting thought is that I can get a new handle put on it if I ever ruin it.

The hand comfort more than makes up for the fact that the ResC is less impact/cut/dumb-a$$ resistant than the Micarta.

Guilty as charged!!!
I was making sure I didn't smack a finger. I didn't do very well as that was pretty close!!

Dang skippy. Way to get her all dirty. "Safe queen?....don't need no stinkn safe queen"

Damn. Jones got some stones. Didn't waste any time. Not even a second thought. Awesome!!!

Now go sell the box and paperwork so you can get some cash back to buy another beater!

Damn. Jones got some stones. Didn't waste any time. Not even a second thought. Awesome!!!

Now go sell the box and paperwork so you can get some cash back to buy another beater!

Now that's what I was thinking. Great pics. Take no prisoners or safe queens.

Mine will eventually get cut. I have a very very sharp pointy double bladed battle axe in my safe, and occasionally something falls over onto it, and gets cut. I had a Trailmaster with the krayton handle that got cut that way.

that is awesome brother!!! i love to see infi taking a whopping. i can hear collector's screaming from here, good for you in enjoying your knife.

Great first use!!!

New handle? Certainly not the same as the stock one, as the original molds are long gone, right?

I would bet that Jerry has a box of handles left for warranty replacements. But if not, the new Basic handles should work.

It looks just like yours :D

But a LITTLE more shiny still. When I come down to visit, I'll give her a good Jonesing

Back