• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos R.W. Loveless Made Utility and a Bob Lum Darn Dao

I have 2 knives for sale. SOLD The first is an R.W. Loveless Utility, Riverside, single naked lady, two-tone bolts. Stag handle. Blade is 4" including the ricasso. Never used. Never sharpened. Includes sheath with matching production number. I inherited it from my father who was the original owner. Some scratches on the bolts on one side. Barely discernible imperfection in the finish on one side of the ricasso. SOLD includes UPS and insurance. Paypal only. USA only. Post that you want it and send me a private email to mfhalversonrn@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you more photos or answer any questions.
20191227_124831.jpg 20191227_124907.jpg 20191226_124324.jpg

Second knife is a Bob Lum Darn Dao with the original scabbard. This knife is flawless/mint condition. Never used. Never sharpened. SOLD. Includes UPS and insurance. Paypal only. Post that you want it and send me a private email to mfhalversonrn@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you more photos or answer any questions. SOLD
20191226_124358.jpg

Last edited:
Back