• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Randall Made Knives 5-5 with Angier set up.

uq6np.jpg

6gbzw9.jpg

302rs5g.jpg

24d111z.jpg

pyxic.jpg

1zgf7yt.jpg

2h31uo7.jpg

2i796hu.jpg

2rca2bn.jpg

1zgcmlu.jpg

Vintage 1983 Randall Made Knife model 5-5 with the Angier set up. The 5" blade is O1 Carbon steel from 1/4" stock with Nickel guard, discontinued spacer arrangement, classic black compass in the older style black Micarta. Actually has a greenish tint to it. Very cool looking. Johnson rough back sheath with unused stone. I'm original owner and have babied it. Blade has been refinished by me. Very solid and sharper than heck. Do not want to see this one go.

$500.00 Shipped USPS Priority. I accept PayPal with no added fee. Contact me for other payment options or international shipping fee. NO TRADES and no offers.

FIRST "I'll take it" posted as a reply in this post get's it. THEN, follow-up with an EMAIL please No PM's. No PM's. No PM's.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. All knives are new and unused unless otherwise noted. The item photographed is the item you will receive. Props and patches are not included. If you want insurance or signature confirmation, that is additional and at your expense. Items are shipped FOB.Why do I watermark my pictures? Well, even though they are not the best knife pictures on the web, I got tired of finding them used for sales and eBay listings and being represented as that other persons original work. Guess they are good enough to steal.

Last edited:
Back