Random Thought Thread

Sooooooo......

Have I mentioned the bird that built a nest on my garage door opener?

This thing is a demon bird.... I keep forgetting she is out there....

Everytime I walk out not thinking about her she buzzes my tower...

I had a heart to heart with her tonight...

I said "bird..... damnit... you're living here rent free stop fing with me".....

And she replied by hitting me in the face with her wing on the way out

Damnit nature lol

Sooooooo......

I said "bird..... damnit... you're living here rent free stop fing with me".....

Damnit nature lol

Sooooooo......

Damnit nature lol
she's flirting with you.

she wants a hot slice bro

Guy wants $1500 to cut down a tree in my backyard. That doesn't include stump removal or disposal of the tree.

Nope.

Looks like me, a ladder, and a trusty ole ratchet strap are going to tackle the job instead.
I have literally cut over a thousand trees, but I would call a professional to fell a large tree that was next to my house just because of the equipment (and insurance) they have. I like cutting out in the woods with no liability🤣. I really enjoy watching a pro crew systematically take down a tree next to a house. Much respect.
Stay safe!

I have literally cut over a thousand trees, but I would call a professional to fell a large tree that was next to my house just because of the equipment (and insurance) they have. I like cutting out in the woods with no liability🤣. I really enjoy watching a pro crew systematically take down a tree next to a house. Much respect.
Stay safe!
Hire this guy.

Sooooooo......

Damnit nature lol.

Or

Guy wants $1500 to cut down a tree in my backyard. That doesn't include stump removal or disposal of the tree.

Nope.

Looks like me, a ladder, and a trusty ole ratchet strap are going to tackle the job instead.
I had a similar situation almost a month ago. I got three quotes with the highest being $2700. I ended up getting it done myself in a day, with the help of some heavy equipment from my father in law. I will still have to remove the stump at some point.

Stay safe and plan it out before you cut anything.

I had a similar situation almost a month ago. I got three quotes with the highest being $2700. I ended up getting it done myself in a day, with the help of some heavy equipment from my father in law. I will still have to remove the stump at some point.

Stay safe and plan it out before you cut anything.
yeah tree cutting can be very dangerous.

lots of potential energy stored up.

trees, like electricity, can kill you.

Back