Rare Gems

I have a very Old Recon Scout I bought back in 1991 maybe 92. It is in pretty good shape, are these still worth anything more dontonthere age?

I'm moving and I realized Ived carried this thing in boxes way, way more than on my Pack. So as much as I love it I was wondering if it is any better than the newer ones? I've seen that cold steel has become a bit more common than they were back then...

I have a very Old Recon Scout I bought back in 1991 maybe 92. It is in pretty good shape, are these still worth anything more dontonthere age?

I'm moving and I realized Ived carried this thing in boxes way, way more than on my Pack. So as much as I love it I was wondering if it is any better than the newer ones? I've seen that cold steel has become a bit more common than they were back then...
I don't know how much it is worth, which would depend on the condition and how many people want to buy that specific knife at the time you want to sell it.

It is American made from Carbon V, and CS stopped making knives in the US as well as dropped Carbon V when Camillus closed in 2007, so it does have valued to collectors.

Site rules prohibit discussing knife values here unless you have a Gold membership or above.
But you have the original Carbon V version, which was discontinued in 2006/2007 when Camillus went under.
A 3 minute look at ebay will give you an idea of what they are going for these days.
With a Gold membershio you can also sell your knife here on BF.
The Carbon V models are no better or worse than later ones, but there is a collectors value.

Back