RAT Cutlery Shipping Update (March 1)

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
RC-3s
RC-3s with modified pommel (rounded)
RC-4s

Will start shipping the end of this week and should be in full swing of shipping by March 10th

RC-6s have more delays due to sheathing. We're having to go back and re-do some hole placement on the Blade-Tech mold (we are perfectionists when it comes to such things ;) We're hoping that RC-6s will ship by the end of March but to cover ourselves we will say that they will ship in April.

New Projects: RC-5 SERE. We are in the process of building a protoype and sending out to the SERE instructors for final approval. Once this happens it's just a matter of starting them through production and getting with SpecOps Brand to make any minor changes on their Combat Master sheath. We're hoping to have this project shipping this Spring.

Neck knife and ax - no updates at this time but these projects are working their way through the process.

Again, folks, sorry for the delays but we just want to make sure everything we ship is as good as we can make it. As always, if there are any questions, complaints, gripes or kudos, feel free to post them here or email us at info@ratcutlery.com

Best regards,

Jeff

I've got a little trip planned in a few weeks, so I'll be glad to have the RC4 to take along.

Excellent--I can't wait to se them and I have a huge list of people who are waiting for them!!!!!!!!

That's great news. I have an RC-4 on preorder. Looking forward to my first RC.

I'd have preordered but I was hoping Spark might get us some cheap ones from the WSS deal, haven't heard from him since this shipping update.

Back