Ratganza Pre-order here... (Wardens, HRLMs, and RMDs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric, I received my Sage Samp Warden today. Thank you!! I have wanted this knife for a very long time and it was worth the wait!!

OPTIONS
Handles
Black Canvas
Tan Canvas
Black Paper

Blade Colors
Black
Sage
Moss (Green)
Tanker Gray

any combination of the above colors is acceptable

Swamp Warden's are $58.95 each, plus shipping.
Howling Rat LM's are $128.95 each, plus shipping.
RatManDu's are $138.95 each, plus shipping.

Follow these instructions to pre-order your Swamp Warden, RatManDu or Howling Rat LM.

To Pre-order, send an email to the following email address.

ratknives@insightbb.com

Please include your name, address, phone number, email address, and then include the knives and the colors you want. For RMD and HRLM you must select both a handle and blade color.
Please put Ratganza in the subject line.

When your knife is ready you will be contacted for payment info so no need to send that at this time.

No sheath is offered at this price. All regular shipping charges apply.

Come and get them.
Eric

The Swamp Warden, HRLM and RMD are all made of SR101 (through hardened), coated, no sheaths.

RatManDu
RatManduBlkBlkPaper.jpg

RatManduGrayBlk.jpg

RatManduGrnTan.jpg

RatManduTanTan.jpg

Howling Rat LM
RatSmalltantan.jpg

RatSmallGreenBlk.jpg

RatSmallGrayBlkPaper2.jpg

RatSmallBlkBlk.jpg

Swamp Wardens
RatWardenAll.jpg

These will be be my first Swamp Rats. I wondered about the colors. On the Warden pic of the fist page, I am guessing that Sage is the last blade from the left and Tanker Grey is the third from the left?

Which blades pictured have black canvs versus black paper handles. Anyone better than the other?

These will be be my first Swamp Rats. I wondered about the colors. On the Warden pic of the fist page, I am guessing that Sage is the last blade from the left and Tanker Grey is the third from the left?

Which blades pictured have black canvs versus black paper handles. Anyone better than the other?

Hateman,

You are correct on the Warden colors...#3 is Tanker and #4 is Sage.

The very first picture on top is a RMD with Blk Paper followed by a RMD in Blk canvas in pic #2. As far as one better than the other, the paper is smoother and "feels" harder in the hand, the canvas is probably just as hard, but because the material is "Rougher?" it "feels" softer and more grippy. Both are great handle materials, it just comes down to aesthetics really.

Hope that helps!!!

Stump

Just picked up my first 2 Swamp Rats from the Post Office - a tanker RMD with black canvas and a sage Warden - they are awesome! I can't wait to get outside and work them out a bit! Definitely worth the wait - thanks Eric! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Received mine this morning. Missed them yesterday so the mailman left the card since they're insured. Couldn't sleep last night since i was thinking about the RMD and HRLM i ordered.

Thanks Eric!

Received my Swamp Wardens yesterday.
Excellent communication and lightning fast shipping.
Thanks Eric!

Hallo Eric

Swamp Rat RatManDu please i want one too!!

Please!!

International Buyers can also buy from you??

Hallo Eric

Swamp Rat RatManDu please i want one too!!

Please!!

International Buyers can also buy from you??

Follow the instructions on the first page of this post (emailing) and unless things have changed Eric does ship international but you don't settle that up until your blade is ready to ship :thumbup:

I have several sheaths from Chuddy Bear Leather one of which is for my ratmandu, and they are top notch material and construction. You would not be disappointed! Also have kydex from several people for other ratmandu's, and all are passable quality. On Scene tactical sheaths is a good place for kydex.

I'm hoping that this is still running.

Tanker gray RMD with black canvas handle requested.

I'm very keen to get into this Swamp Rat thing, they look like great knives.

Claudiasboris

I'm hoping that this is still running.

Tanker gray RMD with black canvas handle requested.

I'm very keen to get into this Swamp Rat thing, they look like great knives.

Claudiasboris

Your in luck:thumbup:... They happen to be available now, no pre-order needed.

Follow the link ... When going through the ordering process, make sure to include the color combo that you want ( Black Micarta/Tanker Blade) in the comments box that will be provided...
http://www.shop.ratknives.com/product.sc;jsessionid=B943450ED660D259AA3120E7C5281E93.qscstrfrnt06?productId=208&categoryId=1

You may not want to hesitate...

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I have several sheaths from Chuddy Bear Leather one of which is for my ratmandu, and they are top notch material and construction. You would not be disappointed! Also have kydex from several people for other ratmandu's, and all are passable quality. On Scene tactical sheaths is a good place for kydex.
Whats up with On Scene Tactical's website?? Hasn't been running for a few weeks now. Would love to be able to see some of their sheaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back