Raven - Montana Sheep Herder’s Deterrent Against Bad Wolves

The brown truck delivered this beauty today. Its a Simonich Raven Combat with 7 1/4" D2 blade. Thanks to Josh at TAD. TAD rocks. Due to poor lighting, the pix colors are off. Sorry.

src0001.jpg

src01.jpg

src02.jpg

src03.jpg

src04.jpg

src05.jpg

src06.jpg

src07.jpg

Firehorse, great looking knife. That could be quite the deterrant:D

Firehorse, cool pics! Enjoy the knife! Click here to see the Raven Combat Logo Phil made for me, it is really cool. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=186167

Tom, I call that my "Gunner Grip" I first did it back in the mid 80's for FBI Teams here in Montana. We have lots of FBI guys due to the Indian Reservations. I do the grips a couple different ways. When i can find black golf balls I skin em out and hot glue them on the handles. The second way is I put them out about 100 yards and hose them down with my M-16 shorty I use to keep the wolves away! :p Ill tell you all about it in Vegas, I will have some of them there.

As for Wolves, we go by the 3 S's here. Shoot, Shovel, Silence!:D

Talk about weird coincedence! Last night about 1AM there was a Wolf howling across the road. We have had wolves around for years but it is the first one I have heard. Cool!:)

Thanks for the comments guys. Thanks for making the knife Rob. Mayo was probably howling because who's MIA from the pack in the attached pix?. :D

Attachments

• trio-of-fighters.jpg
    trio-of-fighters.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 184
can i tell em rob,can i please?!!?!!???
:p

damn,if rob keeps it up,he might actually make a decent knife someday ;)

Back