Ready, Set....Dingos FIGHT!!!

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Things got heated a little in the shop today...everybody's a little "on edge"...ya know?

...feeling the pressure...

...ready to explode...!!!

each pup crying out to be given special treatment....ME FIRST!!!

They formed up into gangs....East side and West side...and were just about ready to "engage"...

Manage to snap this pic before all heck broke loose!

DingosFight0605-08.jpg

It was Tom's superior negotiating that won them over and bought us another day's worth of time.

The DOGS are BEGGING to go HOME!!!

soon, fellas.....soon.....

Any questions?

:thumbup:

Dan

Sweet! Now I can pay my balance;) I actually appreciated the extra time and cash. Looks good Dan.

TOTALLY........ WICKED......... BLADES guys with each new update, I get more and more excited.....my anticipation grows.....I feel safe to say that it should be an early fathers day present to myself :D

Cerberus

TOTALLY........ WICKED......... BLADES guys with each new update, I get more and more excited.....my anticipation grows.....I feel safe to say that it should be an early fathers day present to myself :D

Cerberus

LOL, Cerberus!! Excellent idea. Now when my wife says, "honey, what do want for father's day?" my answer will be, "Oh don't you remember, you bought me a dingo a few weeks ago, thanks again, you're the best!";)

Cheers,
Jon

LOL, Cerberus!! Excellent idea. Now when my wife says, "honey, what do want for father's day?" my answer will be, "Oh don't you remember, you bought me a dingo a few weeks ago, thanks again, you're the best!";)

Cheers,
Jon

Exactly the conversation I had envisioned:D My family is the best!

Cerberus

Back