• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Recommendation? Real Steel Knives support issue.

rdtshaw

Gold Member
Hi all,
Just a quick one. I tried to contact Real Steel knives using the customer support email on their main page asking to order, (very politely and clear I was not requesting it for free), a replacement clip and pivot tool for a Harrier knife. Radio silence so far. I sent a second email with the same request just in case. Been a little over a week. No responses in the junkmail folder. Any thoughts? Anyone else have any experience with their support? They may move slow on the support side, just wasn't sure what to expect.

Thank you!
Rob

Real Steel CS is non-existent. I’ll never buy another knife from them again.

Do they have a phone number?
If so, give ‘em a call.
In general, my experience with customer service (across the board) is
live chat < email << phone.

Please circle back and let us know if you get any resolution.

There is a company in Pakistan selling "Real Steel" knives (mostly on ePrey) and the one in China.

Do they have a phone number?
If so, give ‘em a call.
In general, my experience with customer service (across the board) is
live chat < email << phone.

Please circle back and let us know if you get any resolution.
Totally agree, I'd normally call first first but the only number listed is direct to China, wanted to avoid the cost of that call... I'm going to try emailing their dealer inquiry address.

Last edited:
Back