Reate customer service & warranty ?

I sent Reate several emails to their USA email addresses posted on their website and their customer service and their warranty service have not responded. Does Reate typically provide good customer service? Any idea on how long I will need to wait for a response to my emails?

I sent Reate several emails to their USA email addresses posted on their website and their customer service and their warranty service have not responded. Does Reate typically provide good customer service? Any idea on how long I will need to wait for a response to my emails?
I wish I had better news for you but see my thread about my Reate K-1. I hope your experience is better than my own. Sandra Song was the contact at warranty@reateknives.com

Tim

Tim, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with Reate. I am just starting to deal with them regarding issues that I have with a knife that I recently purchased. Reate is not responding to my emails and they do not provide phone numbers or a mailing address. Apparently Reate does not want to be bothered with after sale support. The old saying that a warranty is only as good as the company has always been a concern of mine; especially when dealing with a company based outside of the US.

I am rather surprised and disappointed with Reate's lack of support. This is my first Reate made knife and after all of the positive reviews, posts and high praise found online, I expected more from Reate.

Back