Received a box from Daniel last week

gooeytek

Gold Member
In time for my birthday.
2011-11-12_11-20-04_60.jpg

Also in the box were DFK shirts, a paracord bracelet, and glowy paracord!<br><br>Thanks Daniel, can't wait for the the big one :)

That is Christmas in November!I can not wait to see the big one!Love the titanium one. I have to get me one of Daniels legal EDC's.I keep telling momma I am done buying knives and then I stumbled on Daniel and have my .36 bigcountry survival and since getting that one all I can think of is what one of his would go well with it. Congrats on a beautiful box of knives!

Yea, I have a bunch of these little knives now, but I am having another one made that will match the Havok chopper. I designed it a bit differently to be a slicer/camp/hunting knife, but still be unmistakable as a smaller version of the monster. It'll be 10 inches instead of 15 OAL, with a slightly different blade profile for slicing ;) Gotta keep Daniel busy.

Yea, I have a bunch of these little knives now, but I am having another one made that will match the Havok chopper. I designed it a bit differently to be a slicer/camp/hunting knife, but still be unmistakable as a smaller version of the monster. It'll be 10 inches instead of 15 OAL, with a slightly different blade profile for slicing ;) Gotta keep Daniel busy.

It's going to rock!

I always send plenty of paracord for my neckers, just cut it to the perfect length and fuse the ends together. This makes for a permanent cord that will still break if the cord gets caught in something.

The glow cord is some fun stuff, it glows like crazy and is very strong. It won't really fuse well but it is lots of fun for projects.

Back