Received my second Scout on friday.. yippee!

Hello, everybody!
For various reasons, I ended up ordering a second rainier Scout hawk last week, which arrived here in Jersey on Friday.
Due to the differences one will encounter in hand forged weapons, it has a slightly different personality than my first Scout has. The head on the second one is a little smaller and lighter. It seems to be a little more nimble in the hand. my Wife agrees with me on this, though it is totally opinion as opposed to concrete fact. The cutting edge is a bit longer, and the beard (if I have the term correct) is a little longer, with a more pronounced point at the bottom. The wood is also a little darker, with more variation in the grain, and the finish is a bit coarser than on my first one. All in all, I like it a lot!
Even though they are the same model, there are enough differences that they appear to be brothers, as opposed to twins. The new one has more of a 'fighter' personality, while my original is more of a 'woods hawk', if that makes any sense to you.
Moral of the story; if you have one, get another one. If you do not have one, hurry up and join the club before they run out.

Back