Redneck Action Figure checking in

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
Talked with the number 1 Becker child today: Moose. He's gonna be helping us co-instruct our Woodland Ops clas in April. So, LOTS of Becker knives will be present and be used. Also trying to work on getting Master Yoda (Ethan) to attend as a celebrity guest instructor to talk to the students since some of them hold him in high reagrd (not sure why) and would love to hear the Becker background.

bwa hah hah - where is the class?

good to get those guys out in the field so ... accidents can happen. well, not to THEM ;)

Talked with the number 1 Becker child today: Moose. He's gonna be helping us co-instruct our Woodland Ops clas in April. So, LOTS of Becker knives will be present and be used.

Jeff, rumor mill had it that the godfather's wife was the one getting all the bow drill fires started & doing the chopping test, then he would step in for shot . . . after someone went and got him from the make-up trailer . . . :D
Now I guess we will find out for sure, huh . . .
Love ya' Moose, hope you are feeling better . .
Merry Christmas,
Be safe

Talked with the number 1 Becker child today: Moose. He's gonna be helping us co-instruct our Woodland Ops clas in April. So, LOTS of Becker knives will be present and be used.

Jeff, rumor mill had it that the godfather's wife was the one getting all the bow drill fires started & doing the chopping test, then he would step in for shot . . . after someone went and got him from the make-up trailer . . . :D
Now I guess we will find out for sure, huh . . .
Love ya' Moose, hope you are feeling better . .
Merry Christmas,
Be safe

He should fit in well then because that's exactly what we do! Who wants to rough it in the woods when there's Cracker Barrel 20 minutes away?

Talked with the number 1 Becker child today: Moose. He's gonna be helping us co-instruct our Woodland Ops clas in April. So, LOTS of Becker knives will be present and be used. Also trying to work on getting Master Yoda (Ethan) to attend as a celebrity guest instructor to talk to the students since some of them hold him in high reagrd (not sure why) and would love to hear the Becker background.

Well, I would say its an honor but, Jeff's idea of co-instructor coincides with the position of "Head firewood gatherer and Packmule". :D

No, in all seriousness, its an honor and I am absolutely thrilled and excited about it. A heartfelt thank you, to you Jeff.

I plan on putting the strongarm on the Grand Poobah, to assure his attendence, if I can. Shouldn't be hard, we'll just tell him its a Joy of Cooking book signing with free food, he'll be there.:D:D:D

I am feeling much better and plan on getting out over my vacation here, starting today at 5pm. Gonna get some good tutorial done and just go out and have some fun. Plus, my oldest is getting a Pink Izula for Christmas, and my little on is getting a Daisy Model 10 bb gun, so, gonna be doing some fun stuff with the familia:thumbup::cool:

Thanks again Jeff, I really appreciate it, and now, we can go back to giving each other hell.:eek::D

Moose

We have all intentions of killing and eating Moose.

So it is true...
The RAT Pack IS going to be renamed The Ethan Becker Experience.

If ya'll castrate Moose a few days before you kill him, the meat will taste better. Just trying to help with those end-of-course course evaluations.

I'm definitely going to this one. If Moose is there to carry me, it shouldn't be that difficult.

(Moose, if you can't carry me, just carry my weeklong supply of Krispy Kremes and Coca-cola, tent, sleeping bag and Sleep-Number. I can get the rest.)

I'm definitely going to this one. If Moose is there to carry me, it shouldn't be that difficult.

(Moose, if you can't carry me, just carry my weeklong supply of Krispy Kremes and Coca-cola, tent, sleeping bag and Sleep-Number. I can get the rest.)

Well, if Ethan's coming, chances are we can find room in his Gator to put your stuff. :D

Moose

Man, that will leave one guy actually doing the class while all the rest of us are at Cracker barrel. My kinda survival course!

Man, that will leave one guy actually doing the class while all the rest of us are at Cracker barrel. My kinda survival course!

Just bring me back some dumplins and Hashbrown Casserole. Maybe a Stewart's Keylime. I know who the one guy doing the class will be, :D

Moose

Sounds like fun. I'm sure it will be a hell of a time.. Moose, are you sure you want Jeff to eat you, and not kill you??? That's asking a lot. :D

Sounds like fun. I'm sure it will be a hell of a time.. Moose, are you sure you want Jeff to eat you, and not kill you??? That's asking a lot. :D

No pain, no gain.

Moose

The only problem with this class is the commute each morning. The closest Marriott is over an hour away. I normally don't make it over there until around noon.

Back